Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Controversial News and Alternative Politics
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 10:39 AM

Default cbs news has some serious news for a change

Advertise Here

Spain is worse off than Greece two years ago
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_1...ctionContent.9

seems the EU is going down in financial flames no matter how much logs they put on the fire
The Following User Says Thank You to funhousejoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 11:03 AM
Survivor

Thanked 2,493 Times in 1,287 Posts

You can see they don't really expect to fix anything. It's just pacifying and stalling for time until we get some real events, then everyone will run to their respective govts. and expect a handout. If the response time for hurricane Katrina relief is par for the course, you can expect some chaos.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:07 AM
"Fly birdies! fly!"

Thanked 19,881 Times in 6,524 Posts

The only thing that can (and has) fixed a global financial mess is a global war.

Unfortunately

...and that's where we're headed, cuz TPTB figure it's the only "fix."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grevlin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 11:43 AM
Krazy Kitty

Thanked 5,890 Times in 2,668 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfu panda View Post
on this thread people are speculating about why its been siezed .they talk of mods getting lots of grief in last few weeks.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1836918/pg1
That link is gone too.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:54 AM
Survivor

The coming global "fix" is not man-made. It is something that happens like clockwork and is out of "anybody's" hands. All we can do is get ready for it and cross our fingers. I feel more for the flora and wild flauna than I do for us "only humans".
Old 04-15-2012, 11:55 AM
Krazy Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectorwoman View Post
I thought this was a hoax, so I Googled disclose tv. and found a link to the site. I clicked on it and went to the site. I thought ok, the seizure was bs.

Here is the link. http://www.disclose.tv/

On that page it has a link that says, "Welcome to DTV click here."

I clicked on it. It brought me to a page that said something about the page could not be loaded and the tab at the top something about the page being seized.

Now I tried it again, to be able to post exactly what these things said, and (while loading) the tab said, Dislosure.tv - seizure canceled, welcome.

I would not have believed this if I had not seen it with my own eyes.

Yes, this website was seized. Now, it is un-seized.

OOPS, no it was not seized. Read the letter on this page. http://www.disclose.tv/forum/disclos...-0-t70873.html
Neither link would open for me. I even went to Yahoo and it wouldn't load there either.
Old 04-15-2012, 12:15 PM
Hiker

Thanked 1,173 Times in 460 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grevlin View Post
The only thing that can (and has) fixed a global financial mess is a global war.

Unfortunately

...and that's where we're headed, cuz TPTB figure it's the only "fix."
Dont you just think ww3 will be started as a diversion,just to give us something to watch on the controlled media formats as 2012 anomolies intensify.
If i had a son or daughter away fighting a war my mind would be on them ,not counting quakes and volcanoes.
That,s just the way i see joe average,with a war on he will be hard to convince some unseen cellestial body is bringing doom.
As for rebuilding ecconomies ,you do that from above ground .you dont take $15 trillions and build secret underground bunkers at home and across europe, with that purpose in mind.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kungfu panda For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 12:33 PM
"Fly birdies! fly!"

Quote:
Dont you just think ww3 will be started as a diversion,just to give us something to watch on the controlled media formats as 2012 anomolies intensify.
If i had a son or daughter away fighting a war my mind would be on them ,not counting quakes and volcanoes.
That,s just the way i see joe average,with a war on he will be hard to convince some unseen cellestial body is bringing doom.
As for rebuilding ecconomies ,you do that from above ground .you dont take $15 trillions and build secret underground bunkers at home and across europe, with that purpose in mind.
Well, a third world war would most likely go nuclear...so they dig in like rats, boom goes the dynamite, world get's reset, and they crawl out.

New bosses, debt gone, billions of sheeple gone...few survivalists to take care of - job done.

Just playing devil's advocate with this. I can see it happening.

Now if you factor in a 2012 scenario (and they know about it now) they are digging in to survive what's coming, they know the world will rip itself apart - same deal - they crawl out, they win.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grevlin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 01:07 PM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinbad View Post
Neither link would open for me. I even went to Yahoo and it wouldn't load there either.
i tried to post my opinion ,making comparisons to the glp takover last year.disclosure has never deleted my posts in the past .The new disclosure did.seems they have developed a sensitivity to the words "tavistock controlled ".Hell it was on disclosure i read about tavistock and the glp link.
So looks like another one in thier control,100% monitoring of posts and poster profiling.
The Following User Says Thank You to kungfu panda For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 03:52 PM
Krazy Kitty

Quote:
Well, a third world war would most likely go nuclear...so they dig in like rats, boom goes the dynamite, world get's reset, and they crawl out.

New bosses, debt gone, billions of sheeple gone...few survivalists to take care of - job done.

Now if you factor in a 2012 scenario (and they know about it now) they are digging in to survive what's coming, they know the world will rip itself apart - same deal - they crawl out, they win.
I don't think so. DUMB's are also subject to earthquakes and flooding. Read the book Swan Song by Robert McCammon. The whole underground "shelter" was demolished. And if "they" do make it who are they going to rule if all the slaves are dead? There is no way I would live underground. I'd rather have a quick death from a blast. Just like the guy in your avitar. If I do happen to make it through worldwide disaster I'll fight to the finish not to be owned. Nothing left to lose.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinbad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 03:54 PM
Krazy Kitty

Quote:
i tried to post my opinion ,making comparisons to the glp takover last year.disclosure has never deleted my posts in the past .The new disclosure did.seems they have developed a sensitivity to the words "tavistock controlled ".Hell it was on disclosure i read about tavistock and the glp link.
So looks like another one in thier control,100% monitoring of posts and poster profiling.
What is Tavistock? I never heard of it before.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cinbad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 04:06 PM
Eaglescout for Life

Thanked 5,122 Times in 1,263 Posts

Quote:

Well then, just gotta make sure to find the air intakes while they are down there
The Following User Says Thank You to DocWal81 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 04:11 PM
Krazy Kitty

Quote:
Never mind. I found it and also read their home page. Ugh! http://www.barefootsworld.net/tavistok.html
Old 04-15-2012, 04:43 PM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWal81 View Post
Well then, just gotta make sure to find the air intakes while they are down there
No disrespect to you personnally doc .Even if you was a ex seal ,i doubt you could get within one mile of a air vent on one of these dumbs ,it makes me laugh when people say stuff like we will smoke them out .They would know your every move from at least five miles out ,and could kill you a dozen different ways before you could cross that five miles.
Old 04-15-2012, 04:52 PM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinbad View Post
Never mind. I found it and also read their home page. Ugh! http://www.barefootsworld.net/tavistok.html
found this one on youtube.
The Following User Says Thank You to kungfu panda For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 06:21 PM
"Fly birdies! fly!"

It's already been a very record-breaking hot year
http://news.yahoo.com/already-very-r...070315035.html

"Everybody has this uneasy feeling. This is weird. This is not good," said Jerry Meehl, a climate scientist who specializes in extreme weather at the National Center for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colo. "It's a guilty pleasure. You're out enjoying this nice March weather, but you know it's not a good thing."
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Grevlin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 07:26 PM
Wisdom begins in wonder.

Here's an anomoly. The US losing influence at the Summit of the Americas. With as much aid given to these countries, you would think most would rank and file behind us.

http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news...-americas?lite
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nightwindrc For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 07:35 PM
Survivor

Had some static on my IR cams today. its gone now. I think it was the sun. Wind is blowing and rain and thunder now. You would think it is july out, going by the weather..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Icesplitter For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 07:47 PM
Trapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagfactor View Post
I dont post here much but thought i would report in. Im in kansas and we are having a storm like no other. there are several tornados on the ground and it looks like its gaining steam. next 10 hours will be interesting.
well me and my daughter went for a ride last night out at the property. tornado touched down a mile north of us and it sounded like a freighttrain,1 inch size hail ,lightning that never stopped.my daughter was scared so I calmed her down.I was in riley county still cant believe it thought it was thunder at first, but it never stoppped. wow
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to climbhigh420 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2012, 03:26 AM
Hiker

Default banking resignations continue to rocket.

approx five weeks ago did a post about 81 high level banking resignations in 12 months(56 of them in feb alone). well its something like 600 now in 13 months.Or put another way over 370 in the last two months. http://americankabuki.blogspot.com.e...rld-banks.html
Hope other members who dont like the 2012 forum are not blind to these events ,they set off a lot of alarm bells for me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kungfu panda For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread