Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Controversial News and Alternative Politics
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here

Old 04-13-2012, 10:18 PM
Prepared

Default 2012 OLYMPICS - False Flag Attack?

Advertise Here

When I frequent youtube, I tend to get carried away when it comes to anything and everything involving conspiracy. I'll believe just about anything so long as it has scary music and a sophisticated british guy narrating in synchronicity to a series of apocalyptic images that induce fear. With that it mind, I am really starting to believe in this theory, some have addressed, of a false flag event being planned for the Olympics in 2012. Given the hostile climate of the world, and all the other "stuff" that comes with it, the timing would seem very appropriate. I can't think of a better venue to incite global fear than the Olympics. There is also quite a bit of Illuminati type symbolism that can be researched if interested.
Is this crazy talk, or do you see truth in this? Very interested in what others here think. thanks again.
-houdini.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:24 PM
Survivor

Thanked 2,492 Times in 1,287 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
When I frequent youtube, I tend to get carried away when it comes to anything and everything involving conspiracy. I'll believe just about anything so long as it has scary music and a sophisticated british guy narrating in synchronicity to a series of apocalyptic images that induce fear. With that it mind, I am really starting to believe in this theory, some have addressed, of a false flag event being planned for the Olympics in 2012. Given the hostile climate of the world, and all the other "stuff" that comes with it, the timing would seem very appropriate. I can't think of a better venue to incite global fear than the Olympics. There is also quite a bit of Illuminati type symbolism that can be researched if interested.
Is this crazy talk, or do you see truth in this? Very interested in what others here think. thanks again.
-houdini.

When are the olympics? Date? False Flag? Sorry, but I have no clue what the hell you are talking about. I am not being mean. Just wondering. I am always open to an outside view.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:32 PM
Resident Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icesplitter View Post
Sorry, but I have no clue what the hell you are talking about.
This applies to me as well. I have heard nothing of a "false flag" or any Olympic conspiracies to be honest.
Old 04-14-2012, 12:31 AM
Prepared

A google search will probably lead you to better articles than the ones I have here. Let me know what you guys think.

http://usahitman.com/tuopcr/

http://theintelhub.com/2012/01/09/ar...terror-attack/

Last edited by houdini; 04-14-2012 at 12:52 PM.. Reason: dfg
Old 04-14-2012, 12:54 AM

Wow I didnt believe any the olympic conspiracy stuff until I just watched that most recent video....
The Following User Says Thank You to maleaco For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 02:41 AM
This is a great survival forum

Thanked 9,096 Times in 4,524 Posts

Old 04-14-2012, 02:59 AM
A Hoosier not a Hillbilly

Thanked 2,520 Times in 1,237 Posts

Bwahahahahahaaaa! The guy can't even spell believe so, why should I (beleive) him?
The Following User Says Thank You to chuckbyf For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 11:56 AM
Look Behind You!!

Thanked 2,254 Times in 977 Posts

Wow!! At the end of the video he tells anyone that dosen't believe his stupid theory to go **** themselves? Stupid, what an idiot!! The theory is so completely idiotic to say the least. The checkered street looks like a cross walk to me.

Too Tinfoil for me.... I'm out!!

Last edited by dhawk; 04-15-2012 at 03:19 PM.. Reason: stop bypassing the word filter / dhawk: Sorry, have not downloaded wordfilter on work computer.
The Following User Says Thank You to dhawk For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 12:56 PM
don't drink the kool aid

Location: Trapped in a living matrix on a planet named after dirt
Thanked 5,547 Times in 2,400 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJones View Post
This applies to me as well. I have heard nothing of a "false flag" or any Olympic conspiracies to be honest.
Nostradamus meteor is supposed to hit just off the coast of England, on Sunday May 20th. No year is given, but it would qualify as a false flag as it would lead to war.

See posts 9 and 11 here.

This page says it's on May 20th 2012, which happens to coincide with Nostradamus prediction.

Comet, meteor, wormwood, whatever you want to call it, keep your head up. It should be visible in the sky during the day about a week before impact. Good luck.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:37 PM
VA / NC

Thanked 14,014 Times in 5,601 Posts

I'm sure of two things. God forbid there would be any kind of attack on the Olympics, and if there were one "scheduled", no one on these boards would know, and two, if there were an attack the conspiracy folks would instantly label it as a false flag with only the Internet and You Tube to support their theories.
Old 04-14-2012, 05:20 PM
don't drink the kool aid

Location: Trapped in a living matrix on a planet named after dirt
Thanked 5,547 Times in 2,400 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by East Coast Woods View Post
I'm sure of two things. God forbid there would be any kind of attack on the Olympics, and if there were one "scheduled", no one on these boards would know, and two, if there were an attack the conspiracy folks would instantly label it as a false flag with only the Internet and You Tube to support their theories.
It would be a false flag though, but the masses who don't believe the government can censor the internet won't know. They'll all blindly go to war against whoever because we the people are easily duped.
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmykeller For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 06:58 AM
A Hoosier not a Hillbilly

Thanked 2,520 Times in 1,237 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmykeller View Post
It would be a false flag though, but the masses who don't believe the government can censor the internet won't know. They'll all blindly go to war against whoever because we the people are easily duped.
How ironic that a false flag can cause a lot of flag waving. (And drum beating). I am, however torn over the issue of searches at large public functions. It is the only way to positively prevent some nut from bringing a bomb into an area.

I'd have to talk to the designer about the illuminati thing though.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Survivalguy72 View Post
Best part of this thread.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:18 AM

"Nostradamus meteor is supposed to hit just off the coast of England, on Sunday May 20th. No year is given, but it would qualify as a false flag as it would lead to war."

I think you all need to learn what a false flag attack is. (The phrase explains itself.)
Old 04-19-2012, 05:23 AM
Hiker

Thanked 1,173 Times in 460 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmykeller View Post
Nostradamus meteor is supposed to hit just off the coast of England, on Sunday May 20th. No year is given, but it would qualify as a false flag as it would lead to war.

See posts 9 and 11 here.

This page says it's on May 20th 2012, which happens to coincide with Nostradamus prediction.

Comet, meteor, wormwood, whatever you want to call it, keep your head up. It should be visible in the sky during the day about a week before impact. Good luck.
thanks for that jimmykeller ,my kids are just 2 metres above sea level. i hope you are wrong.
reading the quatrain i dont see where the comet is mentioned .i would even say it would stand more of a chance of being a huge eruption from the icelandic volcanoes ,they have already said they might blow again any time now.could this be northern europe changes in the blink of an eye .
A record ash cloud would black out the sky .
just a different slant on things since he doesnt mention comet ,quake,or volcanoe.
thats what i hate about nostrodamus ,his quatrains are so vague .he is like the clock thats stopped ,he is guaranteed to be right at some point in time.already some of his quatrains that were seen as having come true ,could be reclassed as coming true again in this century on a different set of events.
Edgar cayce on the other hand was not vague ,he went into detail and a lot of it is coming true year by year.you can bet they have uncovered the hall of records in egypt..just a shame he did not spend more time doing the future readings .
Old 04-19-2012, 05:28 AM
Bravo Zulu

Thanked 10,938 Times in 5,227 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
I can't think of a better venue to incite global fear than the Olympics.
The Pentagon, the Capitol, the Whitehouse. Just to name a few.
The Following User Says Thank You to SamboRoberts For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 06:20 AM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamboRoberts View Post
The Pentagon, the Capitol, the Whitehouse. Just to name a few.
yes but theres only so many times you can get away with flying your own planes into those buildings.
Every four years you can spoil the fun of millions by convincing them they are sitting ducks for a terror attack from those crazy muslim fanatics(not a view i share).As they say mud sticks ,half of the people who attend will most likely end up more racist than they were before all the fear mongering.
I wrote a post a while back about a personnal experience of travelling through gatwick airport with a group of sihk lads on a stag weekend in madrid.nicest bunch of lads i,ve met in ages .from the moment they got to security i was ashamed to be white and english ,i was in the middle of the seven of them ,we had spent the whole time from getting off the coach together to having a beer then heading there .
Each one of them was thoughly body frisked ,while they waved me through.they stripped thier phones and placed them in special machines,seached thier hand luggage thoughly.
The most interesting thing for me was my 10kg case sailed through the xray machine ,it contained servo,s ,batteries,different cables,a li-po charger.all to do with my radio control hobby ,but seriously i was expecting only a 50/50 chance of getting on the plane with it.when all this started unfolding i thought **** i,ve lost my charger.
They laughed it off and said at least it was a woman frisking thier manhoods.
then when we got to the plane ,they spotted us and as soon as the fast boarders were aboard came to us at the back of the long qeaue and said there was too much hand luggage today ,would we like to put ours in the hold and be first on the plane .of course we jumped at the chance coz it meant we could all sit near each other. but once aboard the penny dropped that we had been used,that it was all a exercise in making the passengers feel more protected ,that the airport staff were doing lots to protect them.
my point is they were sihks who are not muslims .Not that i believe muslims to be a fraction of the threat its claimed,And two they failed misserably when scanning my case ,maybe coz their concentration had focused on the bunch of brown faces before them .my charger was 6"x4"x3"@and wieghed about 500 grams .It should have raised questions ,the case didnt even get opened unlike all of thiers.
its all propoganda bull****.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:26 AM
Bravo Zulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfu panda View Post
yes but theres only so many times you can get away with flying your own planes into those buildings.
So what's the limit? So far there's only been one attempt.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:29 AM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamboRoberts View Post
So what's the limit? So far there's only been one attempt.
should be a technical impossibility,and should have been the first time to.The toulousse shootings were a false flag.As a asset he would have been rounded up after the first shootings ,the kids didnt need to die ,and i dont think for one moment merah,s finger was on the trigger for them .he may have been dupped into shooting the soldiers but the last bit no. he would have been quite easy to take alive ,but of course he would have sung like a canary where he got all his money and guns from.
this world has gone beyond evil.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:32 AM
Bravo Zulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfu panda View Post
should be a technical impossibility,and should have been the first time to.
History shows otherwise.