Survivalist Forum banner

detoxing with borax

15K views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  snowie 
#1 ·
anyone tried detoxing with borax, if so how's it going?
and is anyone feeling better? i found out about this by
looking for reasons why we need sodium floride. that's what led me here.

#3 ·
Reactions: monet108 and REM
#9 ·
looking at the msds sheet saying one teaspoon in a healthy adult is
not harmful. i've already started taking it, so far over 2 days i've drinked about
2 cups of distilled water which was took from a bottle in which i put
1/8th of a teaspoon and about 2 quarts of water, i will drink about a
cup today and wont drink anymore for about 3 days......so far i feel
great i'm sleeping good and feeling great at work....also cut out floride toothpaste, and water.....
i've done alot of web research on this and am taking a little less than half
of what others are doing.... i'm thankfull for peoples concerns.... but with
most professional docters saying it's ok to take rat poison, but not ok to
take this powder which comes from the ground in pure form seems strange.
i guess since they profit from us being sick it's justifyed....
after i do this 3 days on and 3 days off for about 6mos i'll post how i'm feeling
and i'm gonna try to stay off sodium flloride too, which is gonna be hard since
it's in about every store bought food out there.....some how i think this fits in
to agenda 21 somehow......

#5 ·
what do you mean doing drugs? i had took an antibotic before, and take advil
occasionaly and i take nexium for my acid, other that that, i don't, and despise
people who do. i was just talking about toothpaste with rat poison in it. sodium floride.
a nucluar waste byproduct......the 20 mule borax is supposed to clean it out of your
penile gland in your brain. please forgive the spelling....i doing this in a hurry.
I guess i need to look elsewhere.....

#7 ·
Sorry - I think I lead this the wrong direction. I haven't heard about taking Borax for radiation poisoning but I wouldn't recommend it. Even potassium iodine can be hard on your system but its not overly expensive to have on hand and I think it would be less corrosive to your internals! when I heard detox I was thinking detoxing your body from meat - I forgot what we were talking about for a minute there!

http://www.bt.cdc.gov/radiation/ki.asp

good info here.

#8 ·
I gotta admit I was kinda worried about you there for a minute! :D:

#23 ·
Judging from the few posts in the original posters profile, I would guess the warm welcome he received to these forums is why he hasn't been back.:rolleyes:

Borax is a source of boron, which can be bought as a supplement at any health food or vitamin store.

I would have thought these boards would be a little more welcoming to newcomers and/or people with non-mainstream ideas, what with threads on shooting children and neighbors, and suggestions to eat dogs. Is borax really that far out there? Really?

#24 ·
the first two responses were very appropriate and correct. but, for me, it was his second post on 2/27 that prompted my response. i really couldn't understand some of it. sure makes it hard to give an informed, intelligent response when you can't be sure of what the poster is saying.

#26 ·
Research is the key to all knowledge. From what I've read from all the comments, lack of research and nothing but opinion and hearsay. Borax has been given a bad name in the public eye as poison. Australia has banned it as poison. First what is Borax really? It's sodium tetraborate and has nothing to do with the sodium flouride which is put in everything possible, including distilled water for children, it's the main ingredient to rat poison. Now borax, in real studies has been proven to regulate the mass amount of extra calcium in the body which can cause breast cancer and arthritis. Borax helps rid the body of extra calcium in the blood stream, is essential for cell membranes, Boron compounds have anti-tumour properties and are "potent anti-osteoporotic, anti-inflammatory, hypolipemic, anti-coagulant and anti-neoplastic agents," Boron is distributed throughout the body with the highest concentration in the parathyroid glands, followed by bones and dental enamel. Boron deficiency causes the parathyroids to become overactive, releasing too much parathyroid hormone which raises the blood level of calcium by releasing calcium from bones and teeth. This then leads to osteoarthritis and other forms of arthritis, osteoporosis and tooth decay. With advancing age high blood levels of calcium lead to calcification of soft tissues causing muscle contractions and stiffness; calcification of endocrine glands, especially the pineal gland and the ovaries; arteriosclerosis, kidney stones, and calcification of the kidneys ultimately leading to kidney failure. Boron deficiency combined with magnesium deficiency is especially damaging to the bones and teeth. Boron affects the metabolism of steroid hormones, and especially of sex hormones. It increases low testosterone levels in men and oestrogen levels in menopausal women. It also has a role in converting vitamin D to its active form, thus increasing calcium uptake and deposition into bone and teeth rather than causing soft tissue to calcify. Also other beneficial effects have been reported such as improvement of heart problems, vision, psoriasis, balance, memory and cognition. You can take capsules from the health food store or 1/4 tsp in 1 liter water of the laundry booster. Borax is a naturally-occurring and mined mineral salt and the source of other manufactured boron compounds. The main deposits are in Turkey and California. Chemical names are sodium tetraborate decahydrate, disodium tetraborate decahydrate, or simply sodium borate. This means it contains four atoms of boron as its central feature combined with two sodium atoms and ten molecules (or sometimes less) of crystallisation water. All borax is naturally mined -- there is no synthetic borax -- the difference is only how much crystallisation water it contains. Decahydrate means 10 water molecules, pentahydratemeans means 5 and anhydrite means 0 water; chemically it is all the same. Borax is completely natural and quite safe. I will also add that detoxing the body is the only way to keep the body healthy from all the chemicals breathed, drank and eaten on a daily basis, not to mention the massive chemicals used in and around the home. It's just that easy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.