Survivalist Forum banner

Canadian preppers

27K views 92 replies 71 participants last post by  Writer's Block 
#1 ·
Hello i am new to this form. My name is Sparks. Are there any canadian preppers out there. It seems like everyone is from the states and prepping is not popular at all here. I would say maybe 1 for every 200 people have prepped maybe less.

#61 ·
they don't need to... they're just bombing the currency... :D:

#10 ·
I'm from southern Quebec near the Vermont border!Were small but watching events happen or endured!!Ice storm of 1998 was one!!Another was the flooding near the rivers & lakes in our area!We pulled together & came through!!Prepping is a way of life but we really don't advertise it!

#20 ·
Canadians are more sheepish than the majority of Americans when it comes to knowing whats going on in the world.. IMO.. We dont have the "freedom" of speech or press that Americans seem to enjoy. And our Media is even MORE biased and liberal. If that could even be possible. :/ When the global gov't's get America under control, Canada will be a walk in the park.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.