Survivalist Forum banner

Do not do business with Tactical4less.com

8K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Bronzino 
#1 ·
I saw this "company" on gunbroker.com and liked the look of their Aluminum 1911 Tactical grips. Before ordering them I sent an email making sure they would fit a Taurus 1911 (since they have an extra piece on the safety). I was assured they would work so I ordered a pair. Well, when I got them in the mail they did not work on my Taurus. I sent 2 emails and after 2 months they finally got back to me. They could not understand why their grips did not work on a Taurus. I had to send them my factory grips back with their grips. After another two months I had to email and ask about my order. I was told my box was supposed to be sent a while ago, but was lost under their car seat..... Yeah right. When I got the grips back they still did not work, even though they had my original grips as a template. I immediately sent back their grips and asked for a refund or grips that work. After 4 months I finally called them and left several voicemails and sent several emails. So far nothing back and it has been over 6 months. I have conceded that I am out the $85.00 and I don't want anyone else to be suckered by this "company". Every other 1911 grip manufacture knew that Taurus grips needed special manufacturing. As a positive note I did order from photonengraving.com and they were fantastic.

Sorry for the rant but I am ****ed at this company and hope no one else does business with them.

See less See more
#2 ·
first of all - its not your Taurus thats the problem. its not special or peculiar in any way. what you have is an ambidextrious safety which require the grips to be relieved for the grips to work. many if not all upgraded 1911's (non GI pattern models) have these and there are many grips cut for the ambi safety.

#5 ·
Do not do business with Tactical4less.

Wish I would have seen this befor. I'm currently building a 300 blackout and I need gas block with inter diameter .875 I found tactical4less on Google search made my order and have not received the part. I made the order on March 1st they took the money and failed to ship the item ordered. I emailed them twice and made more calls to them than in can remember. I also left several voice mails. They have not returned and calls or emails. I was able to contact my banks fraud department and file a complaint the bank got my money back.

#7 ·
Yet with all these complaints, how much do you want to bet people who read this will keep ordering from them? People don't react unless they themselves are burned. This is why places like tactical4less, botach and cheaper than dirt stay in business.

Retailers know this well. They don't have to please everyone, because nobody listens to the ones that complain. Sad, but true. I wish as a species, we were wiser.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.