Survivalist Forum banner

Gourmet Dehydrated Food Reserves. Try a Sample! Western Potato Soup, Chicken Cheddar

9K views 29 replies 8 participants last post by  myefoods 
#1 ·
25 + year shelf life. Great for camping/hunting trips, and food reserves. Delicious easy to prepare meals. Try the sample pack, just $9.95!

http://www.martinfamily.myefoods.com

See less See more
#3 ·
Not currently, all business is conducted online. I understand your concern with signing up, there is no obligation to purchase anything, nor will you recieve phone calls or emails other than a "thank you for trying the sample pack" email. Thanks for your interest though.

#8 ·
I think it's the best dehydrated food I've ever tried. It's one of the reasons I decided to become a distributor. I have had a lot of orders from this site. Some people loved it, some people have thought it was ok, and a few didn't care for it, but that's why we are offering a sample pack for the cost of shipping. You can try it for yourself and see what you think. It you like it, great order some, but if not, no big loss and there are no obligations.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.