Survivalist Forum banner

stevens model 320

160K views 203 replies 61 participants last post by  Jlrhiner 
#1 ·
For anyone thinking of buying the model 320 and were wondering about parts, well here you go. The B-Square optics saddle mount for the winchester 1300 fits perfectly. I have pics if someone could tell me how to upload them. My first post here.

#2 ·
email

or if someone could give me their email address i will send you the saddle mount pics and you could upload them. my next venture is to see if the winchester 1300 stock set will fit it. Then maybe a slug barrel change over. then maybe a tube extension. ya'll see where I'm going with this. Many people have purchased the stevens 320 and found out that there are no parts or accessories for it but hopefully this will change upon experimenting with the win 1300 parts. I may ask some of you veteran shotgunners about the barrel swap before i do it just for safety concerns. Any help from this community will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time if you are reading this post.

#57 ·
I have added a picture to my profile and that picture is of the stevens 320 with the B-Square win 1300 saddle mount installed. Please don't shatter my ego by saying the scope is too large. it's just for reference. I couldn't find my bsa 2.5x20
Can u send me the pics of your 320 with the mount. The board won't let me view your profile :-( send me a message so I can reply with my e-mail. I'm new to this site and the site won't let me look at your profile or send u a message. FML..

#7 ·
So I got my saddle mount for the 1300 today and it is 1/4 inch too long, and doesn't allow the next round to chamber. I bought the B-Square model #16900 from Optics Planet (which I don't recommend). I noticed while looking around there are two saddle mounts for the 1300, maybe I got the wrong one? Sure did look nice on the gun though with the truglo red dot sight I got as well.

#18 ·
I just saw a pistol-gripped, Ghost Ring Sight wearing, tactical version at ****'s Sporting Goods for like $219.99 and while I didn't buy it, I thought man was that a great looking fun for the price. They even looked like the expensive LPA brand of ghost ring sights I have on the M930SPX. Looks like something I might buy on general principle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.