Survivalist Forum banner

AR-15 pics in front of Christmas trees....Brits mortified

19K views 122 replies 61 participants last post by  SamboRoberts 
#1 ·
#91 ·
I doubt very much the types of people in the photography give two hoots about what is happening in the USA. It is more likely to be hand wringing liberal democrats, labour activists and union reps who like to hear (or see) there own bleating about how the world should be shaped the way they feel it best for them.

As to the photographs - they are rather tame, but I am happy to say in the photographs of the city closest to me, no fat girls appear to have been photographed.

No one in the rest of the world got trashed for new years? Well, I suppose the best of the Vikings did come to live here so no wonder we all like a good drink and a punch up.

#99 ·
Of course not, they're subjects not citizens.
They are subjects and citizens at the same time. That is how it works here and in most developed nations. A citizen is someone who has rights guaranteed in law. You are subject to those very same laws. By accepting that you are a citizen, you also accept the fact that you are a subject to the laws that give you rights to be a citizen.

Unless that is you feel you are a citizen but not subject to any laws?

#95 ·
Uhhh... I just revisited this Thread, Via my Statistics and veiwing all of my Posts, and my offensive Bikini Pic' is still here.
What's up with that? I'm OK with making a Mistake and having my Post, Pics' and all, deleted, but Here I am just checking in on the whole deal, and see the Post I made in it's entirety, Bikini Girl with AR and all. Guess I'm just confused.:confused:
I just figured that after I earned my 1 Point Infraction, that my Post of said innapropriate Pic' was scrubbed.
I can do one better, and Edit my Post! You all can still see the other appropriate Pics' then.:thumb:

#107 ·
The Writer of this piece as well as those Brits that criticized the people in the photos all seem to think the gun did it.

They have lost the concept of personal responsibility. They seem to ignore the facts that the mass shootings occurred for two reasons:

1. We let the criminally insane run the streets.

2. There are not enough good people with guns in places where shooters would likely go to commit a mass killing.

I wonder what their comments on this story would be:

http://yourdaddy.net/2012/12/17/premeditated-mass-murders-stopped-by-armed-citizens/

#109 ·
The Japanese scoffed at the notion of invading the US, said something about not wanting to deal with a rifle behind every blade of grass.

As for the Brits. Effete Brit males criticize us when they can't even protect their own women from what would rate as sexual assault, and they minimalize as groping on their public transportation. Of course such cowards would mock men who'd be stand up because they themselves have given up the notion. Women in London find their guys won't and can't fight back against what they term as 'Asians', who feel free to feel free...and to feel safer they either give in and date guys of Asian or African origin because at least they'll defend them while their pale males won't. They meekly sit there not doing anything because they're scared of those guys with knives...and man up to write how they're better than us because they have guns.

I've spoken with enough young British women married to American males because of this...they sought men.

I've spoken with makes from the UK who are disgusted in that when they stand up they're not backed by other men. They're great for fighting white on white, but they're scared to death of foreigners...because it's not politically correct to stand up to them.

#110 ·
If I admired Europe , I would move there. This goes for any nation. Guess a Brit, Tony Blair said it best when he said something along the lines of " Judge a country by it's greatness by the number of people trying to get in versus out."

We must be running one of the greatest scams in the world. We actually have folks believing this place is as great as we know it is. People love to hope we end up with no more rights than they have, or actually see anything happen to America so they can get a good laugh.

All I say is look at the age of the country versus advancements it's made. Guess it kind of shows the makeup of the country, and the people's willingness to advance versus just to roll over. We have been slapped before, and will be slapped again, but we do bounce back and usually manage to help much of the rest of the world in the process.

#112 ·
No,no,no!

When are you lot going to realise that the gutter press does NOT speak for the British public!

Daily bloody mail my ar*e! Pile of bullsh*t propoganda.

Even worse is The Sun!

Have yourselves a good old laugh at this pile of effluent:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ooting-weapons-on-sale-legally-in-the-UK.html

I hate the media here with a passion you can only imagine - sensationalist misinformation!

Don't believe a word you read, and don't for one minute believe that they speak for us!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.