Survivalist Forum banner

AR-15 pics in front of Christmas trees....Brits mortified

19K views 122 replies 61 participants last post by  SamboRoberts 
#1 ·
#6 ·
great read also the piers morgan artical linked to it about how guns are evil

he like the us had x thousands of murders to britians like 35

but the per capita murder rate for the whole of the north america is 3.9 (4.2 just the us)compared to Europe's 3.5 and the world rocking a wopping 6.9 murders per 100,000 people

so i fail to see the problem

#30 ·
The Brits have always been offended by Americans and our damn rights to own things like guns.

So funny how they begged us for arms when the German Hun was bombing London down to rumble.
American Citizens were urged to send rifles, shotguns, pistols and binoculars for a send guns to Britain campaign during World War Two...and you sent them to New York City. Can you believe that? It actually happened. Back when we were a hell of a lot more free than we are now. Guess what happened after WW2? Most of them were melted down and used to make ****ty British bicycles and other junk.

#88 ·
yep. I have one of those as well.

I doubt we will be running out of rocks anytime soon. :thumb:
I can still envision a time when a power-mad government makes carrying pebbles a felony offense. Yes ... they're that afraid of their constituents -- or, in more common terms -- WE THE PEOPLE!

#17 ·
I taught my wife to shoot mainly with the .22 rifle.She then wanted her CCW.I had a couple of revolvers and a Ruger P95 that I carried.She chose the Ruger even though it was a bit larger in size for her.I took her to the range and let her train.The next day was her class.The instructor was a cop in our town and a friend of mine.When the class went to the range he called me and I met them over there.There were 15 students,6 of those were woman.One of the ladies was the wife of a young cop.My wife out shot every woman there and 4 of the men.She was so HOT.I had the same feelings at that moment as I did the first time I laid eyes on her.WOW.
There is nothing sexier than a woman packing a side arm or lining sites on a rifle.:thumb:

#22 ·
I wonder how Mr. Hitler would have felt if in the early 1930's if there were pictures of all of those nice Jewish people holding many many hi powered rifles in front of their Menorah's, probably why the JPFO exists today, here is a message from their director.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eP8DIB7T2eQ

How would the British people have felt if every citizen in Belgium, Poland and France and Russia had been armed with multiple hi powered rifles and been proficient in using them, again in the early 1930's.

If this were the time of the blitz those Christmas pictures would be the #1 propaganda pictures published in the UK for the people to see to keep spirits up during the war. And perhaps that strikes to the truth of it, gun owners need to keep their spirits up and be defiant, and the pictures are an overt act of defiance in the face of hysterical rhetoric.

Why do they "need" guns like this in their homes? Simply put, when the time comes that they actually "NEED" those weapons they are going to be damn glad that they have them. And not only will they be thankful, but every gun grabbing anti gun idiot who is about to be oppressed and is hiding behind the ladies with the rifles are going to be very glad that someone has those weapons.

And remember, yesterday in America more than 50 million gun owners didn't hurt anybody.

#31 ·
"The AR-15 was the weapon of choice for Sandy Hook massacre gunman Adam Lanza, who killed 27 people - including 20 children and his own mother - in Newtown, Connecticut, on December 14."

That is a direct quote from the article. I am so tired of this horsesh!t. Lets just say he used it so we can raise hell about it! Who really cares if it was used or not??

#37 ·
So we have a prime example right in front of us, on what NOT to do. The UK is already mostly disarmed, and their people are being conditioned to have a total aversion to firearms. This is two generations after the geman bliztkreig almost took over. If hitler would have followed up after dunkirk, england would have been taken, just like france.

Short sighted idiocy is becoming rampant here as well, and people are clamoring like a bunch of sheep for the government to make them safe. Weapons control of any kind where the common folk are at the mercy of their overlords has never ended well for the common folk. NEVER!!

#43 ·
So we have a prime example right in front of us, on what NOT to do. The UK is already mostly disarmed, and their people are being conditioned to have a total aversion to firearms. This is two generations after the geman bliztkreig almost took over. If hitler would have followed up after dunkirk, england would have been taken, just like france.

You hit the nail on the head there. Pretty ironic coming from the Brits. While England would have been a determined foe, unlike France, determined fighters without weapons would have been steamrollered by Hitler. Lucky for England it did not have natural resources and was not populated by Slavic and/or Jewish peoples.

I have heard a lot of sarcastic talk from anti-gunners since the recent Sandy Hook shootings about America’s “gun culture” and how it is somehow peripherally responsible for the tragedy.

If the settlers of this land did not have a gun and/or hunting culture we all would be British subjects. If we did not have a “gun culture” we would live in a much darker world (Germany and Japan winning World War 2). Our “gun culture” is one big reason we probably will never be invaded. Gun ownership easily prevents more crime than is perpetrated by criminals using guns. Private gun ownership keeps our government “honest” (sort of). :rolleyes::rofl:

If I was one of those people receiving an AR for Christmas I too would have a grin that would last a month. I would not post it on FB though.

X10 about the hot gals. :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.