Survivalist Forum banner

New Mora Knife the Pathfinder

7K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  jofrost 
#1 ·
Mora Knives introduced a new knife this week called the Pathfinder at the SHOT Show.

Take a look at our video, what do you think?

#4 ·
I like the idea of the Pathfinder, but have to echo what others have said so far. Mora's reputation is based on affordable performance, and I feel like there's a threshold beyond which Mora no longer represents the best value. The hatchet, on the other hand, definitely seems like a good product for the money.

(Who am I kidding? I'll probably end up getting a Pathfinder anyway.)

#6 ·
The regular Moras are basically just utility knives. All they did with the Pathfinder was add 2 more inches. Reminds me of that add for penis enlargement pills..."What would you do with 2 more inches?"

They've not done anything to fundamentally change the knife other than increase the length. Even the handles are the same. Essentially they've just stretched the blade and the price.

#12 ·
That demonstrator seemed like he wanted to remove the knife from the sheath (last knife) but he struggled. I wanted to see that one. That PATHFINDER didn't do anything for me but the hatchet looks promising. I don't like the black coating on those knives. MORA'S going tactical but Esee is going bushcraft....

DomC :) ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.